Wednesday 14 December 2011

At This Time. .

Assalamualaikum. .
And Hi to all who visit my blog or read this entry. .
As u all know, I'm using blog to actually express my feeling. .
At this time, the emptiness fill in my mind and my heart. .
I rather stay busy with all University stuff besides having nothing to do. .
Well, I suppose to work harder this semester as it is my last semester for foundation. .
I have to do so cause I want to score well in my final later on. .
Yea, everyone getting busy with their business. .
So am I. .
I should busying myself too. .
I will, so don't have to worry much. .
I'm going back to Kluang next week. . !
Can't wait. .
Seriously. .!
This time around, I miss my family more than ever. .
Especially my Mom. .
I swear I'll hug her like there is no tomorrow for us. .
Miss her damn so much!!
Sigh. .
I think thats all for this entry. .
We shall see again later guys. .
Farewell. . !

No comments:

Post a Comment