Friday 2 December 2011

Hello December and My Jacob. .

Huh. .!
I hope I can make it this time. .
Yeah!!
Hello December and farewell November. .
The time running very fast to me. .
December. .
Gonna be the start of my hectic world at UiTM Shah Alam. .
Its been only two weeks since I started my second semester here, but the assignment given make me feel like we already have two weeks before final exam. .
Sigh. .
Well, what to do. .
I need too work hard on this semester. .
Need to redeem back my last semester result. .
I hope I can do it. .
=)
Yeah. .
Wanna tell ya last night story. .
At the first December, .
=))
I had my break-fasting with my love yesterday. .
Its a beautiful evening for me at that time cause I have him by my side. .
But, cough caught him into it. .
Pity him. .
I hope he can take care of himself very well. .
Seem like I'll catch some fever too. .
Is it because of the weather nowadays. .?
Maybe. .
I won't sleep at my college tonight. .
Will be back at my aunt's house in Kajang. .
And might go to Malacca on Sunday, for wedding ceremony. .
Though, it hasn't been confirmed yet. .
So, cannot be so sure bout it. .
Well, something had happened last evening through out our dating. .
But, just keep it as a secret. .
I just hope he can settle it ASAP . .
Cause my heart can stay still if it happen again . .
It just the outside part of me wanna stay cool. .
Okay, left it behind. .
Now, he is my Jacob **one of the character in twilight** . .
But he don't want to be Jacob. .
He want to be Edward. .
No, he can't. .!
He is still my Jacob. .
The was one time I pinch his hand and he just sound exactly like a wolf. .
HAHA!
Now, it has proven that he is my Jacob. .
Okay guys, I've got class at 11.30 actually. .
Don't wanna stay here for too long or I might be distracted for hours ill i forget my class. .
So, I'll stop here first. .
We shall meet again later. .
Farewell. . ~
my Jacob. . 

This is Jacob after transform into a werewolf . .
Cute isn't it. .
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment