Saturday 3 December 2011

I Have My Own Limit. .

Sigh. . .
Starting a post with a sigh. .
I know who I am . .
I was just someone who owe your family too much. .
Thats why I don't wanna talk back even after u just mock me. .
Please!
I was raised with good words, not like u. .
You used to those words I don't like. .
Just please, don't use those words to me. !
My heart aching right now. .
Plus with other problems. .
Make me wanna go away far from everyone I know when I think bout it. .
But, I'm not that selfish and childish. .
I am a grown up girl . .
I can separate things personally from my own personal life. .
Yeah, I am smiling in front of you, but here, inside my heart, u never know how it feels. .
Now, I want to remain silent. .
Keep smiling in front of you. .
Will repay back all your good deeds to me and my family. .
Thanks for everything good and bad you've done. .
We shall meet again next time. .
Farewell. .~

No comments:

Post a Comment