Friday 9 December 2011

Just Saying While I Can. .

Dear. .
Sorry for what I've said to you. . .
I know it makes you wonder. .
But I just can't tell u why. .
Your understanding is all I need right now. .
Your comfort can be the blanket of my heart. .
Warm my feeling with your care. .
Thats all. .
Please fulfill it while you have the chance to do so. .
I myself actually don't want bother much about this, but I just can't. .
I keep thinking about what will happen in the future. .
No one knows what will happen tomorrow, right. .?
So, just please do as what I required. .
I'm not asking too much. .
Your love are more than enough. .
Let me feel your love as long a I can. .
So I will have something to be remember of, one day later. .
Dear. . .
There is only you in my heart. .
No other guy will take your place there. .
I'm not saying it because I've found someone else, but it is all about other thing. .
^__^
Love you dear. .
Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment