Friday 9 December 2011

Musics of Life. .

Assalamualaikum . .
And Hi to all of u. . 
Hahah!
Starting the entry like I am going to give you a speech. .
Nah, just kidding. .
Well, I've been busy with my University life this past few days. .
Thats why I didn't post any new entry until now. .
It also due to nothing interesting happened to me. .
Entry this time not gonna talk bout my life. .
But I just want to share about my thought with all of you. .
It is about love. .
Yeah, I love writing and talking and discuss thing related to love. .
Not only human to human love, but also to other things and also interest. .
For an example, love towards music. .
Everyone have different taste of music. .
I myself like pop rock, ballad and can mostly accept all genre of music. .
Love towards music could play a big role in our life sometimes. .
We're not only listen to the music, but also feel it through each lyrics stated. .
The music can sometimes accompany your happy time. .
Going through happy music will lighten up your day. .
And did you notice before. .
Once you in a bad and sad mood, a music with sad lyrics and arrangement of sad music will always be your choice that time. .
Those music sort of cure your broken heart sometimes. .
Feel like others also feel and experienced the same way as yours. .
Good music will always make u go through good day. .
Metal music . ?
Mmmm. .
I never tried that kind of music before. .
But as for what I know, that was sort of hard music. .
Someone with hard-hearted type might get along with music like that. .
Too metallic and hard music can give me a headache. .
It is just my opinion. .
Everyone has their own choice and opinion. .
What I like might not the same thing as what you like. .
So the world goes around in every aspect and things of life. .
Okay, till now. .
We shall see again later. .
Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment