Sunday 4 December 2011

Cute Baby Girl I've Met . .

Okay. . !
Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hi! . .
^__^
Got a lot of things to tell my dearest blog actually. .
If yesterday most of my entry were something that make me upset. .
This time, I'm gonna write bout something opposite, means, happy thing!
Okay, I've been at Kajang for a day and has done something new!
I learn how to drive. .
Wow!
Totally freaking me out and make me nervous. .
Like my aunt said, it is how it look like at the first time. .
So, need to learn more after this. .
Another thing. .
I was helping my aunt at her stall last Saturday. .
And I just met one little cute baby girl. .
I even had a chance to hold her in my arm and snap a pic with her. .
See her yourself. .
See. .
She cute isn't she. .?
Feel like don't want to let her go that time. .
Aww. .
Enough my story of happy part in Kajang. .
^_^
We shall see again later. .
Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment