Thursday 22 December 2011

A Memory Before Break . . .

Fuhh. . !
What an energetic night I just have with my classmates. .
Yeah, it do tiring but also enjoying. . !
We're giving out a memory before this semester break start. .
Yeah. .
I am lucky to have such sporting members in my classmates. .
We're playing badminton. .
It's been awhile since my last time. .
Wow. .!
Played with my friends who are expert on it, make me embarrass. .
>,<"
I'm going to miss them so much during the break. . !
Believe me. .
For those who are present tonight, you all really gave me a good memory of us. .
^__^
Thanks to all of you. .
I do have sadness in my heart. .
But, let just forget about it. .
I don't want to ruin this great moment I have. .
I hope we can always together till the end of. . . . . . . . . . . . .
=)
Can just something happen and make me forget about my worry. . ?
Yes it can. . .
I just need friends by my side to do so. .
^__^
Thanks for being my friends . . .
We shall see again later . .
Farewell. . ~
**Forgot to take our picture**

No comments:

Post a Comment