Sunday 29 January 2012

DAMN, I WAS LIKE A TOY~!!


Today I supposedly to have a date. .
But I don't know why I felt so uneasy about it. .
I never felt like this before even at my first time met with them. .
But I myself don't know why I'm feeling this way . .
And what make me more afraid about meeting him was, he totally disagreed about me bring along my friend with me to him. .
Plus he wanted to give me something. .
Something branded and expensive to me. .
How could he being just so nice, right?
Because of that, I insisted to bring along my friend. .
And when I'm arrived at the place where we both agreed to met, I called him and told him I'm with my friend.
Guess what~?!?
He was like already arrived at that place and just go without meeting me because of my friend. .
He was totally angry at that time. .
I myself do not understand why. .
Neither my friend. .
Damn~!!
I was totally angry at that time. .
My mind start flying elsewhere from my state mind. .
Was he planning something bad to me??
My instinct always right. .
Maybe this is a gift from Allah to me. .
Alhamdulillah, nothing happened. .
There must be a silver lining behind this. .
I just can thank Allah for everything. .
^__^
I shall stop here. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment