Friday 13 January 2012

Tell Me at the First Place, Please. . ?~!!


Aaaarghh~!!!
Seriously my mood goes down today. .
Totally pissed off. .
And feel kinda guilty towards someone too. .
Pity her. .
I'm the reason she have to wait for such a long time, and waited for nothing. . ~!
How could they. . ???
I've told them earlier bout this thing but why are they taking it lightly. . ?
Hey, this is a group assignment. .~!!
If you don't want to do that because of you're tired, fine. ~!
I'm okay with it. .
But can't you just tell me earlier. . ???
I've wasted someone's time just because of you. .
Seriously, I am really PISSED OFF. . ~!!!!
I hope the handball practice tonight will be held so I can release my tension. .~!!
Seriously, still feel guilty towards her. .
T_T
Sigh. .
I better calm myself. .
We shall see again later. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment