Friday 13 January 2012

New Version of Me. .

Whats wrong with this tittle. .?
HAHA~!!
Nothing wrong guys. .
Yup. .~!!
I've changed now. .
Change towards the better. .
^__^
For those who only just know me this time around, they'll only see me in my new version. .
But for my friends since before, they'll say something like. " Is this really you???"
Yeah. .
This is me. .
I want to be a better person in study and change my family's life. .
I'm the eldest daughter and there are many people out there relying on me. .
And I, don't want to let them down. .
So, I'll work hard for it. .
You know what, I'm happy if someone is relying, lean on me. .
I feel being trusted. .
I like feeling like that. .
Share thoughts and comfort. .
Yeah. .
What a good feeling I can have. .
I want a life full of laughters rather than tears for this year. .
^_________^
Okay guys. .
We shall meet again later. .
I'm going to sit for a test this morning. .
Pray for my best, will you?
Till then, Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment