Sunday 8 January 2012

A Stalker. .~


Yeah. .
This time, I'm gonna touch about being a stalker. .
I won't touch about others who stalk other people, but me myself who stalk other people. .
I just stalk someone profile secretly cause I want to know whats happening to him. .
I admit that I miss him so much. .
But after doing that, I felt so stupid. .
It was like, "Damn! Why did I stalk him??"
Knowing he doing well in his life, now, I have no reason to stalk him anymore. .
I'll move on and left u behind. .
I won't bring my past with me. .

To myself. . . .
Love you who you are from the past till now. .
Forget your past so you will be able to move on. .
Think about your parents who does all the hard work to see you success. .
Love towards other man right now is not your goal. .
Catch your dream and make them amazed. .
So no one will be looking down on you over again. .
And there is someone who will love you by who you are. .
Accept all you weaknesses and proud with your abilities. .
Who will always support you no matter what situation take place. .
So, catch your dream girl. . 
Make the world know you for who you are truly. . . . . .


**STOP BEING A STALKER CAUSE ITS NOT WORTH IT GIRL**

So, I shall stop here and we'll see again next time. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment