Sunday 1 January 2012

First Memory In 2012. .~

Happy New Year guys. .
^_^
Well, in this entry, I'll tell you guys about what happened today. .
Its a family event. .
I can clarify it as the first memory for this year. .
A good memory. .
Spending time with my family for a whole day at Gunung Lumut was awesome. .~!
Spent time together before my last day of my mid term break. .
Right now, I'm packing my stuff. .
Tomorrow gonna be my last day at Kluang before my final. .
T_T
I don't know why, I just feel reluctant to go back this time. .
I myself don't know why. .
Maybe something big gonna happen there. .
It might be something that will change my life for total. .
As for now, I can only pray to Allah hope that everything gonna be okay. .
I have my family and my friends. .
I just need them. .
May I be a stronger person this year. .
And may this year will be a better year for me than last year. .
Okay, we shall meet again later. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~
**Bear is my love, flowers are my companion**

No comments:

Post a Comment