Wednesday 11 January 2012

Waiting With Faster Beats. . ~!!

In few more minutes, MUET result can be check through SMS . .
I myself can only hope at this time. .
Only hope that I pass the requirement needed to keep studying law. .
But the online result will only be open at 9 a.m.
Honestly, I'll check through SMS . .
But usually, I never success in checking through SMS. .
I don't know why. . ~!!!
While waiting, I'm enjoying my assignments. .
^__^
Not to forget, my BEL 342 lecture was way so kind today. .
Make me wonder actually. .
He brought the whole class 'roti impitzz' after gave us an essay which need to be submit during his teaching period. .
But one thing make me jealous. .
My friends who came out late had a special chance~!
He sent them back to college. .~!!!
>_<"
And he didn't even call me in the class. .
A little bit sad there. .
>_<
But no matter what, I love u so much la Sir~!!
^__^
Okay, I shall stop my entry here and we'll meet again later. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment