Friday 27 January 2012

I am So Sorry. ~!!


First of all, I myself don't know why I felt this way. .
I just want to say sorry to everyone. .
My parents, my friends and everybody who know me. .
I am sorry guys for all the mistakes I've ever done toward all of you. .

Sorry for troubling you with my problem. .
Sorry cause I can't granted your wish. .
Sorry I can't help you. .
Sorry I can't be a good friend of yours. .
Sorry cause always ask your help. .
Sorry that I've scold you. .
Sorry if I hurt you and your feelings. .
Sorry for not being there when you need me the most. .
Sorry cause not to remember you all the time. .
The main point here. . .

I AM SO SORRY GUYS~!!!!!!!!
Feeling like crying right now when I'm thinking about it. .
TT_TT
Just hope that you guys can forgive me for all wrongdoings of me. .

I shall stop here. .
Till then, Farewell. .

No comments:

Post a Comment