Wednesday 18 January 2012

Instinct Do The Right Job, dude~!

I don't know why my heart keep telling me to skip that 1 class. .
And this morning, I do really feel so damn lazy to wake up. .
The class should start at 8.30 a.m. , but the lecturer will never show up before 9 a.m.
Even though I know so, I still feel lazy even actually I have enough time to get ready. .
Then, I continue my sleep and woke up at almost 8 a.m. .
At that time, I sent a message to my friend telling her I just woke up. .
After she replied my message, I continue my sleep again and woke up at 9.30 a.m.
The next class was on 10.30 a.m , and I must attend this class cause I want to watch my friends presentation on a drama they worked on before. .
I arrived at the faculty around 10.15 a.m. and I saw my classmates were already in front the door of the class for our next lecture where it should be held. .
At first, I thought they were in the same shoes as me, but then they told me that actually our lecturer did not show up this morning. .
HAHA~!
I was so happy that time. .
YEAY~!!
thats mean I'm not skipping any class. .
^__^
Yeah, instinct is cool, man~!
And I just had a friendly handball with other class. .
I don't know why. .
But every time we're having friendly, there must be someone injured and most of them came from the opponent. .
It was like, are we really played that harsh. .?
But I don't think so. .
>,<"
Match just now won by us, 2-1 . .
But we have a little bit of conflict with the changing of players. .
Okay, don't wanna talk bout it now. .
We'll discuss about it later with our players as well as the coach. .
I think I shall stop here and we'll meet again later. .
Till then, farewell. .
^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment