Sunday 15 January 2012

Irresponsible Me. . ~!!

What have I done. . ??!!
Seriously, I felt guilty towards my team members. . ~!
I am so irresponsible towards myself and them. .
Sick is not an excuse for me to not participate in training. .
Aaargh~!!
I feel like burying myself somewhere far away from here. .
I am an irresponsible captain. .
Sigh. .
I don't mind if the members want to change the captain if that is the best solution. .
T_T
Guys. .
I am really really sorry for what I've done. .
I let u practiced on your own. .
Feel like cursing myself right now. .~!!
Plus this headache. .
I don't know where did it came from., .
And the sore throat. .
>,<"
I can only say sorry. .
TT_TT
We shall see again later. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~
**hope so**

**I'm so sorry**

4 comments:

  1. Babe we never think of changing the captain la. p/s: kemain lagu background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I felt so damn guilty towards all of u. .
    >,<"
    I'm not a good captain. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. i pun nk minta maaf cuz x dtg practice tdi... sorry..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nape na minta maaf kt i. . ?
    ni umy ke?

    ReplyDelete