Saturday 14 January 2012

Tired Practices~!!!

Pheuw. .~!
Just done practicing for tomorrow audition. .
Not really tomorrow, the audition will be held at 9 a.m.
We practice the song right after handball training. .
Imagine how tired were we. .?
We started handball practice at 8p.m. till 10p.m.
And we just finished 'vocal' practice at 1 a.m.
Okay fine, there is one of my classmates came up with this idea of bringing a banner to support me for the audition. .
And the rest would just agree with him. .
NAIM~!!!!
How could you do this to me. .
And because of you the ices fall onto my laptop. .
If something went wrong with this laptop, you better watch out~!
HAHAHAH~!!
**Evil Laugh**
Well, I hope I can perform my best at the audition later. .
It is not about I want to be selected in performing at the dinner. .
But I just want to show this little bit of talent I have. .
Thats all. .
Now, I need to rest. .
Gain energy for the audition. .
We shall meet again later guys. .~!
Till then, Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment