Friday 6 January 2012

Tragedy Man. . ~!!!

Yeah. .
Its a tragedy for me. . ~!!
I woke up late yesterday cause I slept at 5 o'clock. .
>,<"
I woke up at 0830 and my class that day supposedly start at that time too. .
I have to presence for that class cause there is an outline on my pair work assignment should be submitted. .
as I woke up, I gave a message to partner on this assignment telling her I woke up late. .
Fortunately, the class that day has been delayed to 0900 . .
And I managed arrived on the time. .
Pheuw. . ~!
Luckily me. .
Thanks Allah. .
^__^
I've got a presentation also. .
And I, as the last presenter, the lecturer told me to go as fas as touch n go . .
But I'm going too fast as fast as smart tag. .
LOL. .
I was so clumsy that time. .
Luckily again, the lecturer gave us a good comment on our presentation and content. .
I'm so glad. .
^___^
Another development on our drama may be proceed tomorrow, if Allah will..
Okay, we shall see again later. .
I wanna take an earlier sleep this time. .
>_<
Till then, Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment