Thursday 5 January 2012

Lalalalala. .~ another story from my life. .

Assalamualaikum . .
And also hi to all. .
^__^
Well, now, I'm living my happy life. .
My happy new life without any relationship with a guy which require full commitment. .
Phew. .~!
**sounds of relief here**
Now, my group mates and I are developing on our Social Psychology assignment. .
Its an interesting assignment as it require us to act. .
Yeah, thats right. .
ACTING!!!!
^__^
It is really tiring even we have finished only two scenes. .
So now I know how cool and great the actors and actress out there are. .
This week I am pack with tight schedule. .
Two tests has been answered without good preparation. .
I wonder how much will I score on both paper. .
=P
At 1030 this morning, I've got a presentation. .
I hope everything will go on well. .
Just pray for my friends and me the best, okay guys?
We shall meet again on the next entry guys. .
Till then, Farewell. . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment