Saturday 14 January 2012

I CAN"T DO THAT. . ~!!!!


TT_TT
Seriously. .
I am damn much sad at this time. .
Why did the change of the game happen for sudden., . ???
Why me. . ????
I don't want to be the reason of our failure. .
This is not my position. .
I can't do it. .?
Can't you guys see that I was like a walking tree. . ??
I have no function in that position. .
T__T
Mom~!!!!
Thank Allah that I still have you to calm me through phone even we're far away. .
AAAAARGGH~!!!
At this time I feel like quitting, but I can't. .
I'm not quitting playing, but I just can't accept that position. .
That was totally not me. .~!!!!
Sigh. .
I can't do this. .
I have a positive said saying that I should try playing in that position, but my ability said that I can't~!
I have limited abilities. .
I wasn't like all of you. .
I have my own reason of not playing that position. .
Please. .
I can't accept this such big hopes from you and burden from me. .
I do admit that it is a burden for me cause I'm afraid that I can't fulfill all of your hopes on me. .
Why there is no one besides me when I need someone. .????
Now, I'll leave it to Allah. .
Let me calm myself. .
I was just too tired about everything happened today. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment